Experience a lifestyle of comfort, privacy, and tropical elegance with this fully furnished 3-bedroom loft with a pool. This is not just a home, but a unique investment opportunity that offers a solid rental return program for investors.
Located in the sought-after area of Rawai, close to Nai Harn, this property is conveniently situated near the best attractions and activities that Phuket has to offer.
The developer of this project has a proven track record of successful and fully sold developments in the area, ensuring you can trust in their quality and expertise.
Take advantage of the opportunity to own this freehold property by starting the process with a 200,000 THB booking fee (reservation).
The payment terms are flexible, with 30% due at contract signing and the remaining 70% balance payable at the transfer of ownership. Taxes will be shared equally between the buyer and developer.
Don't miss out on this incredible chance to invest in your dream lifestyle in Phuket. Book a private inspection now!