Imagine waking up to stunning ocean views and having all your needs catered to within the comfort of a fully-serviced resort. This residence is a testament to impeccable design, showcasing meticulous attention to detail throughout the entire property.
Step inside and be captivated by the seamless blend of tropical architecture and contemporary interior design. Each suite boasts spacious bedrooms with luxurious wardrobes, well-appointed kitchens with dining facilities, indulgent bathrooms complete with tubs and showers, a cozy lounge area featuring a plush couch and state-of-the-art entertainment center, as well as a functional work desk.
The interior decor harmoniously combines Asian influences with modern aesthetics, creating an ambiance that is both functional and visually stunning. Carefully selected furnishings ensure effortless maintenance and long-lasting quality, allowing you to fully embrace the beachfront lifestyle without worry.
Indulge in the epitome of relaxation on the 7th floor, where a rooftop infinity pool and sun deck await. Spend your afternoons basking in the warm sun, while taking in panoramic views of the ocean. Each beachfront condominium building boasts its own access and service elevators, ensuring convenience and privacy for residents.
These modern condominium buildings have been thoughtfully designed with extensive use of glass, allowing natural light to flood the interiors and accentuate the breathtaking surroundings. Sliding glass doors lead to your private balcony, creating a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living spaces.
This beachfront condominium development spans just over 3 Rai, providing ample space for you to enjoy the serene coastal environment.
Seize this remarkable investment opportunity, as this luxury beachfront condominium is designed to operate as a resort with a rental program and offers a rental return guarantee of 5% for 3 years. To make it even more enticing, the developer is offering buyers the chance to pay a 40% deposit and finance the remaining 60%. Don't wait another moment to secure your dream beachfront property.
Embrace the allure of beachfront living and make this condominium your very own haven in paradise. Contact us today to seize this opportunity and begin living the life you've always dreamed of.