Welcome to your spacious three-bedroom East Phuket condominium, boasting breathtaking views of the picturesque Phang Nga Bay. Nestled away from the bustling crowds, this residence offers a haven of peace and tranquility. Moreover, this area of the island presents exceptional value for your investment.
This remarkable two-bedroom condominium has been reduced from 12M baht, presenting an incredible opportunity for savvy buyers. The unit features a generous living room with a double-height ceiling, creating a sense of openness and airiness. The open plan kitchen, living, and dining areas are located on the ground floor, while the two bedrooms are situated on the first floor, providing optimal privacy and comfort.
To make ownership even more accessible, the developer is currently offering financing options for a period of three years. The payment term for a two-bedroom duplex condominium is as follows: Enjoy 70% financing, with 30% due within 15 days upon signing the contract, followed by payments of 30-30-40 over the course of the three years for the remaining 70% financing.
Cape Yamu is swiftly emerging as the premier residential location in Phuket, with prestigious developments such as The Point Yamu Hotel by Como Group, The Bay, and The Cape. Despite its exclusivity, this area continues to offer convenience, with Ao Por Grand Marina just 15 minutes away, and renowned golf courses including Mission Hills, Banyon Tree, and Blue Canyon Golf Courses all within a convenient 20-minute drive.
This East Phuket condominium is ready for you to move in and begin enjoying the serenity and beauty of the surroundings. Don't miss your chance to experience the epitome of luxury living in one of Phuket's most sought-after locations. Contact us today to secure your new home in this exceptional East Phuket condominium.